Monday, September 30, 2013

Buck - Finally Finished

"Buck" - gouache on paper
Sometime ago I posted a work in progress of this fawn and I've now finished it (or at least have put it away for a while).  There will be some tweaking, I'm sure, but I'm going to let it simmer for a bit and then decide what needs to be done with it.

I honestly never did figure out the tangle of legs but I think I got them fairly well.  It amazes me that the very young can almost fold up accordian-style!  I guess it's the result of being in the womb and having to fit into such a small space!

C&C always appreciated so if you see anything that needs attention, please let me know!

I'm going to try to get some paintings done as I'll probably not be painting much during the month of October.  Lots of stuff going on but hopefully I'll get enough ahead to post a few things.

No comments: