Monday, July 22, 2013

More Graphic Work


 I've been helping a friend who owns a nano brewery to take some photos of some of his products and the operation.  In case you don't know, a nano brewery is smaller than a micro brewery!

Anyway, it's a shame I'm not a beer drinker as I'm told Dave's beer is very good.  I know he'd load me up with whatever variety I wanted but beer is something I've never really acquired a taste for.

I spent yesterday morning taking the photos and cropping, resizing, etc. those photos.  Today has been spent removing a smudge from his shirt and a paddle that seemed to be growing out of his head along with scanning and resizing one of his labels.

Hopefully, it's all finished now and I can get back to my normal art work.  Of course, I really, really need to clean up the studio first! 

No comments: