Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fine Art America

I finally took the plunge and joined Fine Art America.  My gallery there is still a work in progress but I thought I'd give you the link so you can bookmark it.

FAA offers high quality prints on a variety of supports - canvas, art papers, metal, and acrylic and they also offer cards and phone covers.  These are all offered at very reasonable prices and are perfect for decorating both home and business.

I hope you find something you love at my page but, if not, look around the site as there are many wonderful artists with thousands of pieces of art - you're sure to find the perfect piece of art for your home or business.

Here's a link to my page:  http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/jan-gibson.html.  Stop by for a visit any time then come by again as I plan to add lots of art in the future.


No comments: